.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Distinguished organization Essay Example for Free

Distinguished organization EssayI have righteous received your letter awarding me the prestigious Harrison Bankers Club scholarship for this year. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of accomplishment and happiness, but I must confess, my feeling of deep gratitude for you took better of me. It was the bright Monday morning when I was severely pondering over my future plans while skimming through the pages of Business Times. Suddenly my eyes were arrested by an advertisement for grant of scholarships by your company. I immediately consulted my father who spoke very high of your organization. I sincerely acknowledge your efforts for taking time to process my application and the wonderful experience I had during the interview. I was impressed by the transparent, methodical and comprehensive procedure undertaken by you to identify the most deserving candidate. Your staff was courteous, friendly and cooperative. What touched me most was your inspiring conversation and intelligent que stions you asked. The whole process was a inscrutable learning experience to me. I feel honored and find myself short of words to express my pleasurable thoughts for your kind approval.Though few and far between, God has placed people like you to make the human beings a beautiful place. Your decision will serve in a long way in promoting the cause of research work I have been always been interested in. It was my long cherished dream to contribute to the fast expanding study of biotechnology, but honestly speaking, the financials constraints held me back. Now I consider it my foremost antecedence to ensure by all means that my work adds further value to your distinguished organization. I again thank you for your favorable consideration and remain grateful ever for the scholarship to help me advance the studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment